We are seeking for qualified candidate to join us as our sales representative across the United States and Mexico.
- Identify leads and manage prospects.
- Create new business accounts.
- Meet sales revenue quota.
- Provide sales support and customer services.
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customers.
This job position can be on full time, contract or commission.
At least 3 years sales experience in the related products and with good work ethic.
Accounting/ Administrative Clerk
Looking for an Accounting clerk that can perform accouting activities and provide general administrative support for the operations and management.
- Maintain accounting ledgers and journal entries.
- Bookkeeping and filing of paper works.
- Manage Account Receivable and invoicing/Billings
- Mangage Petty Cash and expenses accounts.
- Provide general administrative support for operations and management.
- Perform office administration.
- Working with Accounting System and Excel.
- Perform receiving function of cargo and supplies.
- Assist in inventory control, order processing and shipping adminstration.
- General duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate folklift, Manual and powered pallet jack
- General upkeep and maintenance of warehouse area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup.
- Picking and packing of items.
- Demonstrated attention to details.
- Loading and unloading of cargo.
- Stock count and quality inspection.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by supervisor / management.
If you are interested in the obove Job opportunities, please send your resume and state your expected package to firstname.lastname@example.org.