Valve Sales Representative / Valve Sales Agent / Valve Inside Sales / Valve Sales Assitant
We are seeking for qualified candidate to join our sales team across the United States and Mexico.
- Identify leads and manage prospects.
- Create new business accounts.
- Handle sales inquiries and quotes.
- Meet sales revenue quota.
- Provide sales support and customer services.
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customers.
This job position can be on full time, contract or commission.
At least one year sales experience in the related Valve products and with good work ethic.
Valve Warehouse Assistant / Valve Warehouse Worker
- General duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate folklift, Manual and powered pallet jack
- General upkeep and maintenance of warehouse area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup.
- Picking and packing of items.
- Demonstrated attention to details.
- Loading and unloading of cargo.
- Stock count and quality inspection.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by supervisor / management.
Entry level with small warehouse experience and good work ethic.
If you are interested in the obove Job opportunities, please send your resume and state your expected package to email@example.com