ANIX® has been an industrial valve & fittings manufacturer for OEM customers, importers and distributors since 1988 and has since then exported its products to Asia Pacific, South East Asia, Europe and United Sates.
We are seeking for qualified candidates to join our team in Houston, Texas. This is a full-time position with business development and sales responsibilities in United States. This position will provide career advancement opportunity in managerial position with incentive to visit our factory in China. This could also be an entry level position with sales commission and incentives.
- Cold calling and prospecting for new customer accounts and sales opportunities.
- Establish distribution network and direct/indirect sales channels.
- Qualifying leads and potential customers through cold calls, social media and emails.
- Develop stocking distribution and strategic partnership.
- Promote and develop advanced sales order for make-to-order.
- Manage and develop assigned business accounts.
- Meet sales revenue and business accounts quota.
- Provide sales support and customer services.
- Provide accurate and timely reports and other information as required by management.
- Manage customer relationship and promote brand loyalty.
- Gather business intelligence related to competitions, pricing, specifications, and market trends.
- Maintain accurate, complete account data and pre-sales/post-sales activities with the company CRM system.
- At least 1-year sales experience in the relevant valve and fittings industry with good product knowledge and proven sales track records.
- Excellent cold call, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate strong social and presentation skill.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel required. PowerPoint is a plus.
- Comfortable to work independently in small team office environment to make cold calls and follow-up calls for potential customers out side of Houston.
- Required to travel for scheduled appointments and qualified customers.
- Honesty, diligence, sense of responsibility, self-motivated, passionate, cheerful, initiative, team player, self-discipline, stress tolerance, take ownership, clear mind and good work ethics.
Valve Warehouse Worker
- General duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate forklift, Manual and powered pallet jack (added Advantage)requirements.
- General upkeep and maintenance of warehouse area.Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup.Picking and packing of items.
- Demonstrated attention to details.Loading and unloading of cargo.Stock count and quality inspection.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by supervisor / management.
- Comfortable to work independently in small warehouse environment.
- Honesty, diligence, sense of responsibility, self-motivated, passionate, initiative, team player, self-discipline, stress tolerance, take ownership, clear mind and good work ethics.
If you are interested in the above Job opportunities, please send in your resume and state your expected salary to [email protected]